FIFINE T683 USB Microphone Bundle with A Mute Button, A Volume Dial & A Monitoring Jack for PC/Mac/Mobile
USB-A&C jacks, straightforward connection with PCs/tablets/phones.
16mm capsule with toning of crisp highs & full mids.
Recording vocal and voice-over in 24-bit.
Real-time monitoring & dual-Layer pop filter are made for recording.
Mute Button with LED indicator, microphone control, all-metal body.
NO TAX, 4-7 DAYS FREE SHIPPING
30-DAY FREE RETURN, 2-YEAR WARRANTY
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Up your streaming game with a full-on kit
Type-C & A Cable
Boom Arm Stand
Shock Mount Holder
U-shaped Pop Filter
- A detachable cable is a rather common detail in these days' budget USB microphones, how about a combo output connector? A type-A plus type-C jacks will change your usage pattern completely! No need for an adapter to hook up the mic with your Macbook Pro anymore. Although it is the mic born for your home studio, you are going to love the type of vibe that it is also compatible with your phone! Because of all those bulk accessories, mobile users may not actually carry this T683 around to use. But isn't just good to have something coming as standard while not every other mics have? It is one mic to rule laptop, PC, game console and mobiles.
- The maximum extension of the arm stand is around 76 cm. Don't have a clue on how long it is? That means it can go from the side of your desk to in front of your mouth perfectly! You do not have to lean on the side to talk. Such flexibility to swing the mic around guarantees a successful podcast/streaming. Because the mic or the stand will no longer get in the way to hider eye contact in a live podcast.
- The boom arm stand also keeps the mic off the table. Combing with a shock mount, you will hear much less vibration or file flipping noise from the workspace. The unique design makes it the only shock mount that fits a microphone with on-body dials.
- A custom-made U-shape pop filter will catch your eyes at first glance. But it does more than adding a sense of aesthetics and presence to the microphone itself. With the dual-layer design, it cuts out plosive well!
Slim shape but full fat performance
- A Quick Mute Button
- A Real-time Monitoring Jack
- A LED Indicator
- An Input Volume Control
Scroll the volume wheel when the audience tells your voice is too soft or too loud during game, broadcast or web conferencing, saving the trouble to pause and pull up a config. panel to adjust.
A volume control complements with a low-latency monitoring jack is just making your use experience much better. You do not have to count on others’ ears to hear if the level goes wrong but on your own.
The streamers' desired feature - a mute button, we have nailed it. But without a LED indicator, the quick mute feature will lose its charm. So there it is in the front panel.
- With all accessories and features being pulled out of the bag, is it able to claim the title of one of the best USB microphone bundle for the bang in 2021? No, the most concerning character - the tone is not set yet.
- So is there any Ace still hiding up the sleeves? Yes! It does not deviate from the household name of the best recording microphone for $50 from its predecessor FIFINE K670. The same 16mm capsule (2mm larger than the generic models), which will capture a more engaged sound while still maintain the high-end clairty, is the guarantee of a well-balanced sound for doing podcasts or voice-over.
- The higher bit depth and sample rate of a budget microphone are more of a marketing than a game-changer. Especially the higher-than-normal sample rate is not possible to be perceived by human ears. But it is never a bad thing when such features come as standard.