- Easy to use and setup 3.5mm microphone--Plug&Play,simply plug 3.5MM microphone into PC 3.5MM port, select it as your input in your software settings, and you’re ready to create your own audio.*K667 Microphone compatible with PC laptop computer with earphone and microphone jack combine,not work with speaker system even know it has a 3.5mm input.* .(◆◆Not compatible with Xbox/ Camera /Speaker/ Phones◆◆)
- Omnidirectional pick-up pattern-- Detect sound equally from all directions,great for capturing room sound along with whatever you’re recording.Good for voice chatting over skype and voice message. teamspeak, streaming games, YouTube recording, Google Voice Search. talk to Cortana.
- Smooth, flat frequency response of 50Hz-16KHz ---Wide frequency response for brilliant and transparent sound.Extremely high signal output lets your voice cut through.
- Solidly built and stable on mics stand--PC/Computer microphone are metal housing all over,very solid and has a good weight to it.
- Microphone 3.5mm jack compatibility--3.5mm 1/8" TRS.Pls use USB audio adapter to extend a microphone -in and an audio -out port to your computer if your laptop got the single earphone jack.
Frequency Response:50Hz -16KHz
Sensitivity reduction: Within -3dB at 1V
S/N ratio: More than 36dB
Cord Length:approx. 1.8m
Record studio-quality audio directly to your computer via 3.5mm with the Fifine K667 condenser microphone--a great choice for both vocal and instruments as well as for creating podcasts and voiceovers for videos. Compatible with all pc with 3.5mm plug, you can simply plug the K667 into your PC and start recording.
Record Directly to Your Computer
The K667 microphone is ideal for everything from studio vocals, to speech, instruments, podcasts, and desktop recording. The condenser microphone is designed for vocals and instruments, with a cardioid pick-up pattern that isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise, highlighting the performance. The K667 smooth, extended frequency response is excellent for singing, speech, and instruments.
3.5mm Plug and Play
The K667 3.5mm Recording Microphone makes recording vocals or instruments to your computer a plug and play operation. The K667 is Windows and Macintosh compatible, with no software to install--simply plug it into any available 3.5mm port, select it as your input in your software settings, and you're ready to create your own audio.
Great for Podcasts
The wide frequency response and focused pickup pattern are ideal for desktop recording, particularly podcasts. Use the K667 microphone and included desktop mic stand to podcast over the Internet, create your own audio for video, or record your own songs. Simply plug in and start recording.
1X Condenser Microphone with 5.9ft Audio Cable
1 X Adjustable Metal Tripod Stand
1 X Anti-Wind Foam Cap
1 X User Manual
Package Dimensions: 7.6 x 5.4 x 2.5 inches